Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital
- Rhif ffôn
- 0151 600 1616
As the largest single site specialist heart and chest hospital in the UK, we, at Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital, have a clear vision 'to be the best cardiothoracic integrated healthcare organisation'.
We provide specialist services in cardiothoracic surgery, cardiology, respiratory medicine including adult cystic fibrosis and diagnostic imaging, both in the hospital and out in the community.
We serve a catchment area of 2.8 million people, spanning Merseyside, Cheshire, North Wales and the Isle of Man, and increasingly we receive referrals from outside these areas for highly specialised services such as aortics.
Heart and lung disease continue to be amongst the biggest killers in the UK and the communities we serve are marked by increased prevalence of cardiovascular disease, higher levels of heart failure, hypertension, coronary artery disease and an ageing population.
Our reputation for strong performance is important in delivering the best care for our patients and high quality clinical services. This is underpinned by a culture of research and innovation, delivered in modern estate and facilitated by technology. New and upgraded clinical areas are designed with patients and families fully involved delivering their needs.
As part of our long term plan, we aim to form strong clinical and organisational relationships where possible. There is clear evidence that partnerships improve patient care and enhance quality and we aim to collaborate with a range of other providers and professionals with the aim to extending access and improve quality.
Our vision is underpinned by five strategic goals:
- Quality: to deliver the highest quality, safest and best experience for patients and their families by providing reliable care
- Service and Innovation: to develop our service portfolio for patients by developing innovative models of care
- Value: to maintain financial viability, enhance service delivery and develop new models of care to improve the health of our patients and safely reduce costs
- Workforce: to be the best NHS Employer by 2019 by attracting and retaining the best staff to deliver excellent patient care
- Stakeholders: to develop productive relationships with key stakeholders in order to enhance our profile and reputation
“Excellent, Compassionate and Safe care for every patient, every day”
Rhestr swyddi gyda Liverpool Heart & Chest Hospital NHS Foundation Trust yn Nyrsio a bydwreigiaeth