NHS West Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group is responsible for commissioning or “buying” health and care services for the people of West Cheshire, using a £340m budget to ensure high-quality, sustainable healthcare for our population of 261,000 people.
As a membership organisation, we work closely with clinicians, partner organisations, patient groups and the public to ensure that the local health budget is well spent.
Working with our member GP practices we have established a number of organisational values which help to define our standards and behaviours, guide our decision-making and shape the culture of our organisation:
• We are open, transparent and accountable to our patients, carers and local community
• We are honest and professional with everyone we work with
• We listen and learn and are willing to change based on what we hear
• We respect and care for patients, staff and all those that we work with
• We work in partnership to achieve our goals
NHS West Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group presently has no vacancies listed in our database.