Macclesfield District General Hospital
NHS Eastern Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is a membership organisation of 23 GP Practices. The main purpose of the CCG is to plan, commission (buy) and monitor the highest quality of health care services within available funds, and monitor the quality of these services. We are responsible for commissioning health services to meet all the reasonable requirements of our local population, with the exception of certain services commissioned directly by NHS England, health improvement services commissioned by Cheshire East Council, and health protection and promotion services provided by Public Health England.
Our main commissioning responsibilities include:
• elective hospital care
• rehabilitation care
• urgent and emergency care, including GP Out of Hours and NHS 111
• most community health services
• mental health and learning disability services
• prescribing and medicine optimisation
• emergency and patient transport ambulance services
• NHS continuing healthcare and NHS funded nursing care.
We also have the responsibility for commissioning emergency and urgent care services for the population.
NHS Eastern Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group presently has no vacancies listed in our database.