61 Glenburnie Road
South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust (SWLSTG) is the main provider of integrated mental health and social care services in South West London.
We serve just over one million people of all ages across the London boroughs of Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth. We also provide a range of specialist regional and national services.
Services available in south west London:
- Inpatient, outpatient and community services for children, adults and older people with mental health problems
- Forensic inpatient and community services for people with mental health problems who have been through the criminal justice system
- Mental health services to HMP Wandsworth
- Mental health services for deaf children and adults
- Eating disorders services for children and adults
- Services for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive and body-dysmorphic disorders
The Trust employs over 2,000 (whole time equivalent) staff who operate from more than 90 sites, some of which are owned and run by the Trust and others which are owned by other organisations, including three main inpatient hospital sites (Springfield University Hospital in Tooting, Queen Mary’s Hospital in Roehampton and Tolworth Hospital).
Our staff provide care and treatment to approximately 20,000 people from South West London and beyond at any given moment.
The Trust also provides education, training and research in partnership with St George’s University of London, Kingston University, London South Bank University, King’s College London, University of Surrey, Tavistock Institute of Medical Psychology and Brunel University.