Spire Leeds Hospital in Roundhay, West Yorkshire, has been providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services to patients from Leeds, Harrogate, York and the surrounding areas since opening in 1989.
Our latest patient satisfaction survey revealed that 92% of our patients rate our overall service as ‘good’ to ‘excellent’. We pride ourselves on our clinical excellence and are regulated by the Care Quality Commission, the independent regulator of health and social care in England.
Leeds Spire Hospital has an opportunity for an Operating Department Practitioner to join their anesthetic team in the Theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Approved/recognised anaesthetic course
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Duties of this role include:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
Leeds Spire Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits.