Early Years Manager (Health Visiting) Band 7
Available posts: 12 months fixed term or secondment and 6 month fixed term or secondment. Part time Job Shares will also be considered.
0-5 Early Years Health and Well Being Services
The Integrated Early Years Service is seeking a highly motivated manager to join the team within Birmingham Forward Steps.
The post holder will be responsible for the clinical and professional management of a team of Health Visitors within the District ensuring the safe and effective delivery of care.
Line managing on a daily basis, supported by the District Operational Manager. The post holder will provide clinical leadership and to support Health Visitors through clinical supervision and acting as a model of exemplar in terms of clinical practice and quality standards.
We welcome highly motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative Leaders who have the desire work within the diverse, community populations of Birmingham.
We welcome applicants to join our team with the following skills and knowledge:
- Ability to adapt and embrace new ways of working
- Ability to work autonomously within corporate and integrated teams
- Inclusive leadership with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of the current health and early years agenda.
Our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion starts with our people; shapes the way we deliver our services and the way we build our teams. We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds to help us deliver great care to all of our communities.
- Please ensure you check your Trac account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you during the shortlisting and selection process
- Please ensure all sections of the application form are completed fully. Please particularly ensure that you provide full details of all referees including business email address, telephone contact details and postal address
- Please be aware that BCHC utilises a third party recruitment system (TRAC). When applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into TRAC and any correspondence will be sent via TRAC. We advise that you check your junk/spam emails.
Be Part of Our Team...
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BCHC) has more than 5000 staff working across Birmingham and the West Midlands in a wide range of community nursing and specialist healthcare roles. BCHC delivers over 100 clinical services, in people's homes, health centres, clinics and inpatient facilities. We deliver a wide range of services for children, young people, parents and families as well as adults and community services, two community hospitals, services for people with learning disabilities, the internationally recognised West Midlands Rehabilitation Centre and one of Europe’s leading Dental Hospitals and School of Dentistry. We deliver all of this with a commitment to integrated, personalised care that is rooted in our local communities. We have an ambition to deliver outstanding, integrated care as one of the key NHS providers in the West Midlands.
If you want to ‘Be Part of Our Team’ and work with a Foundation Trust which is continuously striving for better care and healthier communities, we want to hear from you.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Informal Contact: Helen Dolman 0121 466 6275 or 07703 381561
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0121 466 7438