Whether you are just starting out in your career or are looking to use your skills and experience in a new role, East Cheshire NHS Trust is the right employer for you. An organisation with a real sense of community we actively support and develop our staff to ensure our patients receive the best quality care. Join our team and support our vision of delivering the right care first time, every time.
COME AND JOIN US on our 32 bedded Orthopaedic elective and trauma ward.
We are a proactive patient and staff centered team who strive for excellence and to make a difference to our patients and provide staff with job satisfaction.
What we can offer?
- A friendly, supportive multi-professional team spirit.
- Orthopaedic specialist nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists are integral to the team and are ward based.
- We value everyone’s contribution to making positive changes for patients and staff.
- A new staffing model was implemented in April 2019 to support more time for nursing staff to be at the bedside
- 1 RGN and 1 HCA per 7-8 patients.
- Generic Support Worker to release time to care.
- An induction programme tailored to support your individual professional development and career aspirations.
- Shadowing opportunities for your induction period with Acute Pain Service, Specialist Nurses and theatres
- Fantastic job satisfaction
- Dedicated ward meeting space.
- A light, bright and airy ward with a beautiful outside space for patients and staff to enjoy
We welcome full time, part time and flexible applications from those of you with a genuine interest in Orthopaedic Nursing. A caring, compassionate, patient-centred approach is the most important qualities for us and we will welcome and support you to join our team.
For informal discussions or to arrange a visit to the ward so please contact The Recruitment Team, email@example.com, 01625 656510.
For further information on the Trust please visit our website using the link on the right hand side.
Closing date: 23rd January 2020
Please be aware that this post requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which is payable by the successful candidate.
If you have lived or worked abroad for 6 months or more in the last 5 years you will need to obtain an overseas police clearance. Further information can be found on the additional information links at the bottom of the advert.
To keep up to date with all of our latest Recruitment activity here at East Cheshire NHS Trust, take a look at our Facebook and Twitter pages, links to which can be found on the right hand side:
Visit our Facebook page: Careers at East Cheshire NHS Trust
Follow us on Twitter: @CareersECT
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
The Recruitment Team