Are you a motivated and enthusiastic staff nurse looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting new staff nurses to join our experienced, skilled and friendly endoscopy team who provide frontline diagnostic services to our local population.
We are recruiting for both Full and Part Time Staff Nurses
Previous experience, though desirable, is not essential to this post as you will be trained with full support from our nurse educator and the wider nursing team utilising a comprehensive endoscopy training package. The staff nurse post encompasses the complete patient pathway in which you will be trained to work in the outpatients department, the pre-assessment area, the procedure rooms, recovery and discharge area. Due to the variety of the work there is also ongoing encouragement and opportunity for your own personal development.
There will be a requirement once endoscopy competencies are completed, and staff are deemed competent, for the successful candidates to join our out of hours on call service.
If this sounds like the challenge for you we very much look forward to hearing from you.
- Posts in the Trust are subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal spent and unspent convictions, reprimands, and cautions
- Appointment to this role will commence at the lowest salary point unless confirmed otherwise by HR Employment Services (Recruitment, Administration & Terms and Conditions)
- We may also use this advert to build our Bank staff. If you are unsuccessful at interview for a substantive role but meet the BSUH standards you may be offered a bank post.
- If this post attracts sufficient interest before the closing date, we may decide to close this vacancy at an earlier date, so an early application is advised.
- We are proud to be able to offer a variety of flexible working options and contracts. For further information please refer to the Flexible Working for Registered Nurses document which is attached to this advert.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01444 448692 / 448616