Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT) is the largest community healthcare provider in Sussex.
- 4,750 full and part time staff, with over 4,000 people registered on our bank
- 14 inpatient and outpatient locations, serving a total community of 1.3 million people
- Medical, nursing and therapeutic care provided to over 9,000 children and adults a day
- July 2018 Care Quality Commission (CQC) rating of ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features
- Stonewall Diversity Champions, and Disability Confident Employer – Level 2
Would you like to join our award-winning Overnight Service team? We have opportunities to join our team of Night Support Workers, providing overnight care and support to patients living in their own homes throughout West Sussex. These are waking 10 hour shifts (21:00 to 07:00hrs) providing ongoing night assessment, care and support to patients and their carers. Some experience of care is essential, but specific training will be provided.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Simon Palmer - Lead Clinical Nurse