Kings Mill Hospital
Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Trust was formed in April 2001
We provide comprehensive district general hospital services and services for the elderly throughout Central Nottinghamshire at our four hospital sites - King's Mill Hospital, Newark Hospital, Mansfield Community Hospital and Ashfield Community Hospital.
We have an annual income and expenditure of over £100 million and employ around 3,400 staff, as well as benefiting from the time given by more than 1,000 volunteers.
Each year, Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Trust:
- Treats more than 70,000 inpatients
- Cares for an estimated 100,000 people in Accident & Emergency
- Undertakes more than 20,000 day case procedures
- Sees more than 240,000 people in its outpatient clinics
- Deals with an estimated 35,000 emergency admissions
- An estimated 10,000 children are patients at the Trust and around 3,000 babies are born at King's Mill Hospital.
Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust presently has no vacancies listed in our database.