GCHQ is a world-leading intelligence, cyber and security agency with a mission to keep the UK safe
Our brilliant people use cutting-edge technology, technical ingenuity and wide-ranging partnerships to identify, analyse and disrupt threats.
We employ three capabilities across five mission areas to carry out our work.
- Counter Terrorism - Stopping terrorist attacks in the UK and against our interests overseas
- Cyber Security - Making the UK the safest place to live and do business online
- Strategic Advantage - Managing the threats from hostile states, promoting the UK's prosperity and shaping the international environment
- Serious & Organised Crime - Reducing the social and financial harm that serious and organised crime causes to the UK
- Support to Defence - Protecting Defence personnel and assets and supporting an integrated approach to war fighting
Nid oes gan GCHQ swyddi gwag wedi'u rhestr ar ein cronfa ddata ar hyn o bryd.