ENH Pharma Ltd
Coreys Mill Lane
About YourHealth Pharmacy - “Making things better for patients, staff and the community”
As the wholly owned subsidiary of the East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust, we provide the outpatient pharmacy service at the Lister Hospital, the New QEII Hospital and the Mount Vernon Cancer Centre. We’re proud to deliver efficient and innovative ways of working, as well as improving our patient experience to meet our vision of making things better for patients, staff and the community. Our team comprises of Pharmacy Managers, Pharmacists, Accuracy Checking Technicians, Technicians and Dispenser and Healthcare Assistants and as a team we are proud to deliver the following services:
- Clinical screening, including Oral Chemotherapy.
- Private Pharmacy Services including Health Checks, Smoking Cessation, Travel & Flu Vaccinations.
- Retail offering, including Over the Counter advice.
- Home Delivery Service.
- Additional appliance services
What’s in it for you?
Our pharmacy team are the heart of our Company, and we recognise the importance of empowering and rewarding our colleagues for all the hard work they do. At YourHealth Pharmacy we offer a range of benefits that go beyond salary. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual performance based pay review
- Company and performance based bonus scheme
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, rising to 29 days with the added option to buy/sell (dependant on level of service)
- GPhC Registration Fees reimbursed
- Access to the Blue Light Card, providing a range of discounts on the high street, restaurants and online retailers
- Excellent maternity package
- Pension scheme
- Training and Development programs for all colleagues.
ENH Pharma Ltd presently has no vacancies listed in our database.