St Pancras Hospital
4 St Pancras Way
- Telephone number
- 020 7530 3500
North London Mental Health Partnership includes Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust (BEH) and Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust (C&I).
Together, our two trusts employ around 6,000 staff and support almost a quarter of a million adults and children with mental health conditions. We are a forward-thinking, innovative organisation, committed to delivering the very best care possible.
We provide a wide range of mental health specialist services, including children and young people’s mental health services, prison services, forensic services, eating disorders and drug and alcohol recovery. We also support the UK Armed forces community, including members of the Reserve Forces, providing specialist veteran services across London.
Both our trusts are rated ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission, with many areas judged to be Outstanding.
We proactively welcome diversity in our workforce and pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer. We aim to recruit from our local communities and provide Apprenticeship opportunities as well as employment opportunities for care-leavers.
Why choose to join the Partnership?
- We are a great place to work for our staff with occupational health services, wellbeing initiatives and staff incentives.
- We offer flexible working,
- Our staff are eligible for the NHS Pension Scheme and receive a generous annual leave allowance.
- Discounts are offered to NHS staff in a wide range of stores and services
- We have excellent internal staff network support groups
- We support learning and personal development opportunities.
For more information, please access the following link: https://www.candi.nhs.uk/