East Midlands Ambulance Service
1 Horizon Place, Mellors Way
Nottingham Business Park
- Telephone number
- 0115 884 5000
Our vision, priorities and values
During 2018, we engaged with our staff and stakeholders to seek their views on the refresh of our EMAS vision, strategic priorities and values.
The final version was approved by our Trust Board in October 2018; the detail is included in the Our Future Vision and Strategy presentation.
"Responding to patient needs in the right way, developing our organisation to become outstanding for patients and staff, and collaborating to improve wider healthcare."
The Big 3: Respond | Develop | Collaborate
- Respond: We will respond to patient needs in the most appropriate way
- Develop: We will develop our organisation to become outstanding for patients and staff
- Collaborate: We will collaborate with partners and other organisations to reduce healthcare demand and improve wider healthcare.
Our values have been updated to reflect our commitment to encouraging innovation, team and partnership working, and looking outwards as well as inwards.
EMAS has five values which underpin everything we do, including the way we deliver our services and how we all work with others. By living these values and supporting others to do the same, we will help to make sure that EMAS is an organisation we can all be proud of.
- Respect: Respect for our patients and each other.
- Integrity: Acting with integrity by doing the right thing for the right reasons.
- Contribution: Respecting and valuing everyone's contribution, and encouraging innovation.
- Teamwork: Working together, supporting each other, and collaborating with other organisations.
- Competence: Continually developing and improving our competence.
East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust presently has no vacancies listed in our database.