CFT Trust Headquarters
Beacon Technology Park
- Telephone number
- 01208 834600
Cornwall Partnership NHS Trust is a Foundation Trust providing services for Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Child & Family and Adult Community Services for the county of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
The Trust is at the leading edge of practice development with a range of innovative projects. We achieve excellence through harnessing the quality, energy and initiative of our staff who are our most valuable resource and are supported with opportunities for education and personal development.
The Trust is committed to:
- Putting service users at the centre of our work
- Partnership and the need to work closely and in tandem with a whole range of individuals and organisations, including services users, carers and staff
- Promoting responsibility and accountability through devolving and empowering local management and clinical leadership
- Efficiency and the need to provide effective services
- Quality, providing services at the best level of quality within the resources available