NHS Herefordshire & Worcestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
The Coach House
John Comyn Drive
- Telephone number
Within the Herefordshire & Worcestershire CCG, we are committed to providing an environment of inclusion and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, marital status, religion or belief. Our goal is to be a diverse organisation that is representative, at all levels, of the communities we serve and we are especially keen to receive applications from our BAME communities and our LGBTQ+ communities. Applicants who identify as disabled who meet the minimum criteria for a post will be invited to interview.
The CCG strives to be a supportive, caring employer and expects all colleagues to behave in a professional, inclusive and respectful manner and to demonstrate the values which underpin our vision for the population of Herefordshire and Worcestershire:
- People: We are inclusive, compassionate, and caring. We value, respect and appreciate each other
- Trust: We are honest, reliable and act with integrity at all times. We deliver on our promises
- Collaboration: We will work collaboratively are united in our commitment to improving lives in our community.
- Inspire: We are committed to learning and to improved ways of working. We will pursue new ideas and challenge the status quo.
- Excellence: We will deliver our best, strive for quality of care and excellence and celebrate outstanding performance
We believe that our people bring our values to life and therefore prospective employees will be expected to fully demonstrate their alignment with these values throughout the recruitment process.
NHS Herefordshire and Worcestershire CCG
NHS Herefordshire and Worcestershire Clinical Commissioning Group is the NHS organisation responsible for planning, buying and monitoring health services for our population of 800,888 who live within a mix of urban and rurally dispersed communities, spanning two of the largest counties in England.
We have a workforce of over 250 employees and hold a budget of £1.19 billion to commission hospital, community and mental health services. Our organisation is a dynamic, forward-looking and vibrant place to work, set within the backdrop of some of the country’s most beautiful countryside.
List jobs with NHS Herefordshire & Worcestershire Clinical Commissioning Group in Nursing and Midwifery