We know your worth but do you feel it?
Dedicating your working life to caring for others takes commitment and selflessness. The best way we believe we can make you feel your worth, is by giving you time to care. It’s the reason you do the job you do, and we want you to focus on it. Of course, records must be kept and resources must be managed, but with one core purpose... patient care. We get the basics right, so that our staff nurses can focus on the job they love.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and initiating innovation and new ideas in methods of care delivery and effective use of resources, direct resource planning, ensuring maximum utilisation of skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrating good clinical practise at all times
- Working within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff as required.
- Maintaining accurate records of patient care.
- Working to develop a strong, effective team by developing the vision and strategy of “health care at its best”
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a strong and empathetic Registered Nurse (RN).
- Have demonstrable experience working as a Staff Nurse (RN) on a surgical ward.
- Be absolutely patient focussed, with a desire and proven ability to deliver healthcare at its best.
- Have knowledge of clinical governance and its application along with evidence of continuous professional development.
- Be an expert in building relationships with the ability to easily engage with consultants, colleagues and patients.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form and attaching a copy of your CV.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Further details / informal visits contact
If you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email email@example.com and a member of the team will be happy to help.