Crynodeb o'r swydd
Registered Mental Health Nurse Ward Manager
To quick apply please email [email protected] with your CV and Subject Heading with the job title.
Job title: Registered Mental Health Nurse Ward Manager
Location: Apple Hill Hospital, Windsor Care Henley Road Hurley SL6 5LH
Rate Of Pay: £65,000 to £70,000 per annum.
Shift Patterns: Days and Nights 40hrs a week.
Information about the Role:
Working as an Registered Mental Health Nurse Ward Manager at Windsor Care your duties will include the following:
- Using your expert knowledge and clinical judgement to lead the ward team to deliver high quality care.
- Monitoring and maintaining high standards of care.
- Recognise the value of effective communication and the potential for developing therapeutic relationships, effective teamwork, interdisciplinary working, and patient care
- Recognising development needs of individuals and the team, investing in training, mentoring, and coaching to achieve success
- Utilising available HR processes such as probation, performance improvement plans and appraisals to support clear expectations and goals for development
- Contribute towards Clinical Governance and improving quality standards
- Chairing Team Incident Reviews and having a real focus on lessons learnt
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and policies
- Monitoring and improving training compliance
- Promoting a culture in which assessment, planning and review of care plans are delivered effectively within the broader responsibilities of the role.
- Acting as a clinical supervisor and ensuring that all staff participate in clinical supervision
- Experience of management and leadership and prioritising key tasks in relation to your sphere of work
- Being a site Safeguarding Lead, having cases allocated to investigate and support vulnerable people to be kept safe
Information about the Service: Our Acute Services operate on a 24-hour basis in addition to existing mental health services Apple Hill, will also incorporate a unit designed to provide Acute admissions. We have built up a reputation for providing successful clinical outcomes for service users who have acute mental health presentations and/or challenging behaviours. We continue to work closely with referring agencies, discharge teams and other relevant community services and place an emphasis on effective communication between all stakeholders through a multi-disciplinary approach.
Necessary Experience or Qualifications to work as an Registered Mental Health Nurse Ward Manager:
Someone who has a real passion for caring and helping people.
- Ideally 1 years’ experience as a Ward Manager or 10 years as a RMN.
- Current and valid Pin.
- Ability to work on shift/rota pattern.
- Have the right to the work in the UK
Oakleaf Recruitment are the In-House Recruitment Team for a growing group of Services and Hospitals across the UK.
Rhaid i chi gael cofrestriad proffesiynol priodol yn y DU.
Mae'r swydd hon yn ddarostyngedig i Orchymyn Deddf Adsefydlu Troseddwyr 1974 (Eithriadau) 1975 (Diwygio) (Cymru a Lloegr) 2020 a bydd angen cyflwyno Datgeliad i'r Gwasanaeth Datgelu a Gwahardd.