Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (EPUT) is an award winning Trust that provides health and social care services for a population of 1.3million people in Essex, Suffolk, Bedfordshire, and Luton. CQC says we’re still GOOD and now we’re OUTSTANDING for caring!
We employ 5,000 people working across more than 200 sites.
Our vision is “working to improve lives” and we achieve this in line with our organisational values of being compassionate, empowering and open.
Our services include:
Mental health services
- We provide a wide range of treatment and support to young people, adults and older people experiencing mental illness both as inpatients and within the community. This includes treatment in secure and specialised settings.
Community health services
- Our diverse range of community health services provide support and treatment to both adults and children. We deliver this care in community hospitals, health centres, GP surgeries and in people’s homes.
Learning disabilities services
- We provide crisis support and inpatient services and our community learning disability teams work in partnership with local councils to provide assessment and support for adults with learning disabilities.
- We provide personalised social care support to people with a range of needs, including people with learning disabilities or mental illness, supporting people to live independently.
We are looking for individuals to join the EPUT team and be part of transforming services in our communities.
In return we can offer exceptional education, training and development opportunities as well as a wide range of benefits, which include flexible working opportunities, salary sacrifice schemes and the opportunity to buy or sell up to one week of annual leave to support a healthy work-life balance. In addition to this the Trust also offers a generous relocation package where applicants meet the eligibility criteria.
Based at St Margaret’s Hospital, Epping, Essex
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 5 Registered Nurses to join our well-established service delivering high quality patient centred care. Plane Ward is a 22 bedded Elderly Rehabilitation Ward based in St Margaret’s Hospital, Epping, Essex.
We are looking for enthusiastic and proactive nurses, eager to develop their skills within Elderly care. The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Senior Charge Nurse and must be able to demonstrate good leadership skills and be committed to providing high quality person-centred care for our patients involving the patients and carers/relatives. They will be part of a Multi-disciplinary Team enabling patients to achieve their optimum level of independence on the ward.
This is an excellent opportunity for personal development and is suitable for qualified registered nurses and newly qualified staff nurses are welcome to apply.
This post is open for Registered Nurses and is not suitable for RMN’s
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Livingstone Nhanga
- Job title
- Ward Manager
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 01279 827205 / 07773948414