NHS AfC: Band 6
The NHS is changing. More emphasis on community-based care means there’s never been a better time to join us.
The CQC has rated us ‘outstanding’ and says that our colleagues feel supported, valued and respected, with high levels of staff and patient satisfaction.
Our vision is to deliver excellent local services which improve the health of our communities. To do this we need outstanding people who share our values (CARE). CARE stands for:
Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest healthcare providers in the country and we know how important it is to make sure our children and families are getting the right support and care.
- We are committed to providing the best care for our clients and their families.
- We listen to you, value you and embrace new ideas - we want all colleagues to contribute to the direction of the service.
- We value our colleagues and are committed to your professional development - we want you, and your career, to flourish.
- We offer excellent training and support further education.
- We operate a flexible working policy and would welcome applications for both part-time and full-time hours.
- We offer amazing benefits to our colleagues, such as: Salary sacrifice schemes for bikes, cars and home electronics, flofit – our very own fitness programme and a fast-track physiotherapy service. Do you want to reduce your carbon footprint? Electric cars are now available as part of the salary sacrifice scheme.
- We pledge to change the way we think and act about mental health and have invested in our time to change champions.
- We believe in using quality improvement tools and are committed to achieve positive change.
- We are rated 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission.
- We CARE.
Please see our website for our services and further information by searching 'Kent Baby'.
We are passionate about supporting children and families to have the best start in life, if you feel the same then please apply.
Interviews will be held on 25th May 2021.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Joy Clarke
- Job title
- senior practitioner/health visitor
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Additional information
If you require any further information or would like to ask any questions please do not hesitate in contacting District Managers Sandy Smith.
Sandy Smith firstname.lastname@example.org 03001233093