Crynodeb o'r swydd
We need your help!
Do you want to support your local community by providing the best care possible in their time of need?
Do you want to support our Nursing and Medical staff, provide care and support to our patients?
In return for your hard work and dedication we can offer you the following:
- Weekly Pay
- Self booking in place via app or pc which allows you to book shifts at your own leisure 24/7. Choose the shifts you want that fit with your work life balance.
- Flexible working opportunities which allows you to work shifts around your availability in a variety of areas to develop your knowledge and experience
We recognise our staff are our biggest asset, investing in them is key to ensure LTH remains a rewarding place to work
If you answered yes to the above, then we would really like you to apply for our Bank Healthcare Assistant role.
Our values are in everything we do;
- Being Caring and Compassionate
- Recognising Individuality
- Seeking to Involve
- Building Team Spirit
- Taking Personal Responsibility
We are recruiting Bank Healthcare Assistants who can work across both sites. As a Health Care Assistant you will support the qualified nursing staff in providing excellent care with compassion for all our patients.
The Trust is committed to personal and professional development and to providing opportunities for education and training for all our staff. Our clinical divisions are regularly holding free CPD events throughout the year which would be accessible to you.
We constantly strive for excellence, delivering high quality patient focused care. Our nursing teams are compassionate and empathetic who take pride in the high quality care they Paid induction, mandatory updates and ongoing training/CPD. Mandatory Training available as elearning content allowing you to complete from home and at your own leisure.
Other incentives we offer to our bank workers are:
- Paid annual leave
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme
- Access to Counselling and support via our occupation health services which includes access to our Mindfulness Sessions to support your health & well-being
- Opportunities to apply for permanent full or part-time positions
- Access to on-site restaurants which on production of your ID badge entitles you to discounts
Interviews will be undertaken over the phone and also using video interview facilities where we can, and we plan to start these as soon as your application is received so please get your application in as soon as possible.
Rhaid i chi gael cofrestriad proffesiynol priodol yn y DU.
Mae'r swydd hon yn ddarostyngedig i Orchymyn Deddf Adsefydlu Troseddwyr (Eithriadau) 1975 a bydd angen gwneud cais am Ddatgeliad gan y Gwasanaeth Datgelu a Gwahardd
Dogfennau i'w lawrlwytho
I argraffu dogfen neu ei chadw ar eich cyfrifiadur, gyda botwm ochr dde eich llygoden cliciwch ar deitl y ddogfen a dewiswch "Save Target As ...". Yna, gallwch gadw'r ddogfen mewn lle addas ar eich cyfrifiadur yn barod i'w hargraffu. Bydd clicio gyda botwm chwith y llygoden yn agor y ddogfen mewn ffenestr newydd (os gall eich porwr gwe wneud hynny).
Rhagor o fanylion / cyswllt ar gyfer ymweliadau anffurfiol