West London NHS Trust provides a full range of mental health, community and physical healthcare services for children, adults and older people living in the London boroughs of Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham and Hounslow.
We also provide some specialist services that are commissioned regionally, such as our medium secure services; and nationally, such as the Cassel Hospital for people with complex and severe personality disorder and our high secure services at Broadmoor Hospital.
Broadmoor Hospital Registered Nurse
Staff Nurse Band 5 £28,452- £34,445 P/A Inc of all Allowances
- We are looking for skilled and passionate Band 5 Nurses, both experienced and newly qualified, to join our dedicated team at Broadmoor High Secure Hospital. This is one of the most challenging but rewarding areas in mental health nursing.
Broadmoor Hospital is one of only three high secure hospitals in England and our work is internationally recognised as being at the forefront of forensic mental health care. we now occupy our new state of the art hospital campus, and would like you to consider joining our team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be enthusiastic, forward thinking and emotionally resilient. You will be working within a supportive multidisciplinary team, caring for patients with a wide range of needs and helping them to find new hope and purpose.
Our care and treatment programmes are underpinned by principles of recovery and social inclusion and much of our work is co-produced with patients. You will help to ensure that the people we care for always have a strong voice.
We will be holding assessments and interviews and, if successful, you will walk away with a job offer the same day.
About the hospital
We have been providing specialist care to some of the most challenging patients for over 157 years, and now the hospital has undergone a huge redevelopment to forge the future of forensic High Security.
Broadmoor Hospital is part of West London Mental Health NHS Trust. In 2014, the hospital was the subject of a widely acclaimed two-part ITV documentary, which highlighted the dedication and skill of our incredible staff.
Benefits and career opportunities
- £2,300 recruitment and retention premium
- Up to £8,000 relocation support for those that meet the criteria.
- No problem if you are awaiting your PIN
- High quality clinical supervision and mentorship
- On-going professional development, including opportunities for training and career progression across the trust.
- Highly regarded preceptorship training programme for newly qualified staff, with accelerated pay progression during the first 12 months.
- Car lease scheme
- Staff restaurants
- Exclusive discounts on all kinds of products and services.
- Sports facilities & Free Gym
- Broadmoor Staff Angling Club
With our new hospital now open, there has never been a better time to come and work in this unique environment and develop your career whilst helping to change lives every day.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Ray Langshaw, Recruitment & Retention Manager on 01344 754621 Raymond.Langshaw@westlondon.nhs.uk