Kingston Hospital - First Acute Trust in London to be rated Outstanding by CQC for Overall Quality and Leadership
We employ 3,700+ staff who proudly and efficiently support over 350,000 people locally through a full range of diagnostic and treatment services and we have a national reputation for innovative developments in healthcare, particularly in 'patient-focused' care, day surgery and maternity services.
Health and Wellbeing & Staff Benefits
The Trust understands that benefits go beyond just financial rewards and offers a wide range of benefits that recognise staff contribution, provide opportunities for career development and offer initiatives to promote a healthy work-life balance
-Our Health Heroes Awards 2018 – Staff Retention and Wellbeing Employer of the Year.
-HPMA Vivup Award for Well Being 2019.
Kingston Hospital NHS Trust has five key values and we want to employ and work with people who share these values and demonstrate behaviours that support them. They are:
- Caring – Design and deliver care around each individual patient’s needs and wants.
- Safe – Make the safety of patients and staff our prime concern as safety comes first
- Responsible – All staff take responsibility for the hospital, its services and reputation
- Value Each Other – Value each other's contribution
- Inspiring - We always strive to empower each other to develop and deliver improvements to benefit our patients