Staff Nurse - ICU
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our first healthcare facility in London will be opening in 2021 followed by the opening of our 184 bed hospital in 2022.
Our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that delivers world-class clinical care.
As we enter this exciting period of progression in 2021, Cleveland Clinic London are looking for Staff Nurses to join our ICU.
As a Staff Nurse in the state-of-the-art 29 bed, Intensive Care Unit you will work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide safe, effective, efficient care for patients and relatives.
You will be:
• A qualified Nurse with experience working in a Level 2 and/or level 3 ICU
• Able to prioritize nursing care, recognise deterioration in a patient’s condition and escalate
• Able to assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs
• Able to maintain professional growth and development through ongoing formal and informal education and clinical nursing
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We offer a selection of benefits including:
• Highly Competitive Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• World-class training and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance
We also provide pre-Interview Coaching sessions to support inclusive hiring.
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.