Croydon Health Services NHS Trust provide hospital and community services from a number of community and specialist clinics throughout Croydon.
• Croydon University Hospital
• Purley Hospital
• The Sickle Cell and Thalassaemia Centre in Thornton Heath
• Community bases at Purley, Sanderstead, New Addington, Broad Green, Woodside
• A minor injuries unit in New Addington
The Trust was formed on 1st August 2010 through the integration of Croydon Community Health Services and Mayday Healthcare NHS Trust. Around 3,500 staff provide services for a population of over 360,000 people who are relatively young with a high level of ethnic diversity.
“Excellent integrated care for you and your family, when and where you need it”
Our 5 key ‘Here for you’ promises to the people of Croydon are:
• You feel cared for by helpful and welcoming staff
• You feel in safe hands with highly professional staff
• You feel confident in your treatment from skilled teams of compassionate clinicians
• You feel we value your time with convenient appointments, minimal waiting and care closer to home
• You feel it’s getting better all the time as we continue to improve our services
We are one of 17 Trusts in the country who have been accepted as national pioneers on staff engagement and empowerment, through the adoption of "Listening into Action" as a new way of working. The approach we are taking to “Listening into Action” is new and different.