The Trust only accepts applications made through this site, please register when you click APPLY at the end of this advertisement. The Trust is able to offer hospital accommodation, pension scheme, on-site nursery (through third party provider), together with salary sacrifice schemes (including child care vouchers, ride to work) and a range of national and local staff discounts (subject to availability).
HSJ Best Places to Work 2015 Top 100
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Sister on Bevan Ward to help lead and manage the team. This is a 24-bedded, 100% patient single roomed ward and is a focus for optimum design for wards of the future.
Bevan is an acute medical ward, which specialises in Haematology, Gastro and Oncology patients.
We are seeking enthusiastic, reliable and highly motivated team players with effective communication skills.
We are looking to hear from individuals who have:
- A passion for quality patient focused care
- Ideally with extensive experience of working in an Acute Medicine setting.
- You will need to be willing to do a mentorship course or have a mentorship qualification.
- Responsible for taking a supportive and leadership role developing and maintaining the current ward team.
- Supporting your Ward Manager to meet divisional and trust objectives.
- An excellent communicator, possess good organisational skills and be able to motivate and lead others.
Interview date: 26th September 2019
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Ed Cox, Bevan Ward Manager