Do you qualify as a Nurse in September 2020?
Are you passionate about the care you deliver and want to work with a team who are committed to the Trust Vision of ‘get it right, for every patient every time’? If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
In return we can offer you:-
- Start with us as a Band 4 until you get your NMC pin and move to Band 5.
- A structured, multi-professional preceptorship programme to enable you to hit the ground running as a registered nurse. Our initial training will equip you with many of the RN skills that you need including Induction, IV Training, Venepuncture, Cannulation and Sigma.
- 12 month preceptorship programme LEAP (Learn, Excel and become an Aintree Professional) which is an innovative programme, led by a multi-professional team of educators with a proven ability to be able to coach and mentor. Utilising your Aintree Preceptorship portfolio and by attending the programme, you can enhance your clinical expertise, master complex concepts, sharpen your critical thinking ability, promote career advancements and develop your leadership potential. In addition, your programme will provide you with further skills including quality improvement, resilience and mindfulness.
- A work based “preceptor” and the opportunity to access a senior sponsor within the Trust. This person can coach, guide and provide you with direction and can discuss with you any potential career opportunities within the Trust and the wider NHS.
- On applying you will have the opportunity to choose your 3 preference specialties which, dependent on vacancy levels in each area, we will try and accommodate subject to successful references from your sign off mentor and personal tutor.
- We are offering a limited number of rotational posts which would allow to develop your knowledge in a number of different specialities. This is an opportunity to be part of a team who strive to deliver safe and compassionate care and consistently improve through learning and innovation.
If you’re passionate about delivering high quality safe healthcare then we’d love to hear from you. Aintree University Hospital provides general acute services to a population of 330,000 across North Liverpool, South Sefton and Kirkby and specialist services to a population of 1.5 million across the North West and North Wales. Employing more than 4,000 staff, Aintree was authorised as a Foundation Trust on 1 August 2006 and has more than 13,000 public and staff members. Since becoming a Foundation Trust more than £100 million has been invested in the Aintree site, this includes building a new Trauma Centre.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the resident labour market test. UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UKVI website. From 6 April 2017, Tier 2 skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, must present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) will also be subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal Records Checks for Overseas Applicants.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
The Recruitment Team on 0151 529 3030
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0151 529 3030