At East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust we are proud of the range of services we provide. As a result, we need amazing people to help us deliver these services and provide excellent care to our community.
Are you a Newly Registered Nurse and qualifying in September 2020? We have a number of opportunities across East and North Hertfordshire NHS trust, for enthusiastic and committed Newly Registered Nurses.
East & North Hertfordshire NHS Trust comprises of: Lister Hospital, Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Hertford County, New QE11 and Renal Satellite Units at St Albans, Bedford, Harlow and Luton. All of which have perfect transport link to London
As a trust we continually invest in growing and developing our staff to support them in providing the best possible care to our patients. As a Newly Registered Nurse joining the trust you will automatically be enrolled in our 12 month preceptorship programme. This is an established preceptorship scheme designed around your continuous development with nursing skills, leadership, values and the importance of care and compassion. This will include the support of an allocated preceptor through the preceptorship period.
What do we offer?
- An on-site dedicated and professional non-medical education team to support you as you progress through your nursing career including a continuing professional development lead, responsible for staff development.
- A Band 5 to Band 6 fast-track scheme which gives our Band 5 nurses all the skills and competencies they need to enable them to be ready for Band 6 opportunities that arise, with full training to support this development.
- An annual appraisal scheme.
- Commitment and participation in a clinical excellence accreditation framework.
- A newly revised Band 5 rotation scheme which can be tailored to meet your needs if you wish
When applying, please state your 3 areas of preference for a post and why you want to work there, in the supporting statement
If you haven’t completed your course and have applied, please state your course completion date within your application.
NOTE - If you currently are on placement within East and North Hertfordshire, we encourage you to call our Team directly on 01438286529, 01438286527 and 01438286526
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Should you have further inquiries please contact either -
- Chiaka Osuji - 01438 28529 or email@example.com;
- Atinuke Olowojoba - 01438 286526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cody Izzard - 01438286527 or email@example.com