Community Public Health Nurse band 5
NHS AfC: Band 5
The NHS is changing. More emphasis on community-based care means there’s never been a better time to join us.
The CQC has rated us ‘outstanding’ and says that our colleagues feel supported, valued and respected, with high levels of staff and patient satisfaction.
Our vision is to deliver excellent local services which improve the health of our communities. To do this we need outstanding people who share our values (CARE). CARE stands for:
We are looking for newly qualified or experienced, innovative nurses to join our commissioned service. You will be well supported and offered specific training for this role .
Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest healthcare providers in the country and we know how important it is to make sure our children and families are getting the right support and care.
Here are 10 great reasons to come and work for us:
- We are committed to providing the best care for our clients and their families.
- We listen to you, value you and embrace new ideas - we want all colleagues to contribute to the direction of the service.
- We value our colleagues and are committed to your professional development - we want you, and your career, to flourish.
- We offer excellent training and support further education. This role requires you to complete 2 bespoke modules at Canterbury Christchurch University to support your transition into your new post.
- We operate a flexible working policy and would welcome applications for both part-time (not less than 30 hours) and full-time hours.
- We offer amazing benefits to our colleagues, such as: Salary sacrifice schemes for bikes, cars and home electronics, flofit – our very own fitness programme, childcare vouchers, discounts at a number of high street retailers and a fast-track physiotherapy service.
- We pledge to change the way we think and act about mental health and have invested in our time to change champions.
- We believe in using quality improvement tools to 'cut the red tape', implement new ideas and reduce bureaucracy.
- We are rated ‘OUTSTANDING’ by the Care Quality Commission.
- We CARE.
So if you are motivated, friendly, caring and ready to respond to the challenge of our growing population in Kent by providing amazing care, please come and join our team.
Interviews will be held on the 24th May 2021.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Joy Clark
- Job title
- senior practitioner/Health Visiting
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Additional information
Sandy Smith district manager phone no. 03001233093